just thought i would post a couple of before and after pics to encourage those that are worried about starting R. i was so scared of starting but im so so glad i did. i started in mid December 2012 and ive still got 3 months to go. I had a break out last month but it healed fast (phew) and at my last appointment with derm about 2 weeks ago, my dose was upped to 60mg
ive had acne since I was 15 im now 33, ive tried everything,over the counter remedies, herbal things, antibiotics, the pill, ive cut out dairy and wheat and caffine and nothing has changed, please let roaccutane work for me, im so sick of waking up every day with more spots, as one fades another appears, its a constant battle and im losing.
More posts by carolineh
- breaking out, start week 16 tomorrow
- just finished month 3 and saw the derm today
- bumped from 30mg to 45mg :)
- im sure i asked this before….
- swollen eye lid
- can i use bio oil (week 6 starts tomorrow)
- 1 month down, x months to go
- 2nd set of bloods
- one week in and my face is as dry as ghandies flip flops
- finaly started R yesterday :)
- about how long after starting R did you find you had IB?
- does any one know?
- Newbie here